Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Thinking of You Slimline Cards Set One

 Hi All!  This is my first of two posts today.  I made two sets of Thinking of You slimline cards.  They are for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Remembrance/Thinking of You and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Thinking of You featuring Tim Holtz products.  


I started by blending the background for each card.  For the card on the left I used Distress Oxide Inks Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, and Blueprint Sketch.  For the card on the right I used Distress Oxide Inks Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, and Cracked Pistachio.  Next, I added a little bit of water to some white gouache and flicked it onto my backgrounds.  After the backgrounds had dried, I stamped the absolutely gorgeous SSS Wildflowers stamp set in black pigment ink.  The sentiment, which I stamped in black pigment ink as well, is from SSS Sketched Flowers stamp set.  I then adhered my finished panels onto black card bases.    






These cards were fun and easy to make, and they came out beautifully with such vibrant ink colors!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my cards today!

3 comments: