Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Thinking of You Slimline Cards Set Two

 Hi All!  This is my second of two posts today.  I made two sets of Thinking of You slimline cards.  They are for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Remembrance/Thinking of You and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Thinking of You featuring Tim Holtz products. 


I started by blending the background for each card.  For the card on the left I used Distress Oxide Inks Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac, and Tumbled Glass.  For the card on the right I used Distress Oxide Inks Scattered Straw, Tattered Rose, and Milled Lavender.  Next, I flicked some silver shimmer spritz onto my backgrounds.  After the backgrounds had dried, I stamped this gorgeous butterfly stamp in black pigment ink.  I have had this stamp for a very long time and do not know where I got it from or who made it.  If you know, please let me know so I can post it!  The sentiment, which is stamped in black pigment ink as well, is from Paper Wishes.  I then adhered my finished panels onto black card bases. 






These cards were fun and easy to make, and they came out beautifully with such soft and pretty ink colors!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my cards today!

No comments:

Post a Comment