Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Christmas Haul - Nailed It!

 Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I made for Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #135 - Sketch Challenge.  This girl looks like she is all done with her Christmas shopping!  I haven't even started!  Lol!!


This is a 5"x 7" card.  I started the background by inking the NND Houndstooth stencil on white cardstock with Silver ink.  I mounted my background on light green cardstock, and used the same cardstock for the bottom paper strip.  For the top paper strip, I used light pink cardstock on which I stamped the sentiment in slate gray ink.

Next, I used the largest smooth edged stitched circle from NND Circle Frames die set to cut out a piece of white cardstock.  I then stamped out the cute image of the girl with her hands full of gifts, and a couple of single gifts as well, from NND Christmas Haul stamp set.  I colored all of the images with Copic markers, and cut them out with their coordinating dies.  I used foam tape to adhere the stitched circle, girl, and gifts to my card!





Copic colors used for Gifts:
  • V0000, V000, V01, V04
  • RV0000, RV000, RV00, RV02
  • Y0000, Y000, Y00, Y02, Y06
  • G0000, G000, G00, G02
  • B0000, B000, B00, B01, B02
  • E23, E25
Girl:
  • Skirt - R20, R22, R14
  • Skirt and Shoes - BV31, BV02, BV04
  • Skin - E50, E51, T1

For finishing touches on this card I added glitter with a glitter pen, a little bit of glossy accents, and a few iridescent crystals for some extra bling!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

4 comments:

  1. Love the silver-inked background! This is one of my new favorite stencils! As always, wonderfully done! Thanks for being part of the Inky Paws weekly regulars!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always! What a awesome take on the challenge. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete