Tuesday, November 3, 2020

House Mouse Designs Cupcake Sprinkles

 Hi everybody!  Today I am sharing a card I made for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #327 - Anything Goes with the option of Your Favorite Color, and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes featuring Stampendous Products.  I love many colors, but Teal is definitely one of my favorites! 


I started this card by die cutting a piece of white cardstock with the large postage die from Newton's Nook Designs Framework die set.  I then stamped this adorable image of Amanda pouring sprinkles onto her cupcake, and colored it with Copic Markers.  Next, I stamped the "happy birthday" sentiment from NND Newton Loves Cake stamp set in teal.  I mounted my colored image piece on teal cardstock, and then on silver glitter cardstock.  




Copic Colors used for Amanda:
  • Fur - E53, E35, E57
  • Skin - E50, E51
  • Ear, Nose, Cheek - E93
Cupcake Foil:
  • BG11, BG23, BG13, BG49
Cupcake:
  • E23, E25, E29
Frosting:
  • Y0000, Y000, Y02, Y06
Glass Jar:
  • B0000, B00, B01
Sprinkles:
  • V04, RV13, YG01, YG06, B02
Shadows:
  • N0, N1, N2, N3, N4

For finishing touches I added glitter to the cupcake foil and glossy accents to Amanda's nose, the glass jar, and all the sprinkles!  I also included a few teal crystals for extra sparkle!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

13 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card...and such a pretty die cut to accent it! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy it's a beautiful card

    thanks for join us at our HM and friend ch
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, Amy! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Amy :-) I love this image and your coloring is fabulous!! Love the multicolored sprinkles and the fancy frame, absolutely stunning!

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring. Especially on the glass jar. I love the addition of the glossy accents. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card! Beautiful coloring! The silver sparkly layer is a great addition! Thanks for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This image is so sweet and sure to make you smile just seeing it. The colorwork is wonderful and your card design is lovely. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete