Sunday, January 16, 2022

Thank you for being Mermazing!

 Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I created using the Harley - Merbunny Stamp Set by The Rabbit Hole Designs!

Harley - Merbunny Stamp and Die Set, Overlapping Circles Stencil by The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc

For this card I used the Overlapping Circles Stencil with Distress Oxide Inks Salvaged Patina, Tumbled Glass, and Salty Ocean to create a gorgeous teal and blue background!

I stamped the super cute Harley - Merbunny Stamp, colored it with Copic markers, and cut it out with the coordinating die.  

Next, I die cut a dark gray circle on which I stamped a sentiment from the Harley - Merbunny Stamp Set and white heat embossed.

I assembled my card using dark gray cardstock for the base.  I used foam tape to pop up the sentiment circle and Harley - Merbunny for some dimension!

Harley - Merbunny Stamp and Die Set, Overlapping Circles Stencil by The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc

For finishing touches on this card I added white gel pen accents and a few sparkling sequins!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

No comments:

Post a Comment