Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Toilet Paper Friends Slimline Card

 Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I created for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Feminine.  I have to admit, this is my first card made with Digi Stamps, and I love them!  I am almost sorry that I didn't try them sooner!  


To start this card I printed off these super adorable images, and the sentiment, from Streamside Studios Toilet Paper Friends digi stamp set.  I colored the images with Copic markers and fussy cut them out.  I still have to get used to sizing the images a bit, but I absolutely love the versatility with the digi stamps, and of course the image comes out perfect every time!  Shawne, the owner of Streamside Studios, has some really helpful videos about the digi stamps on her YouTube channel. 

I cut a piece of smooth white cardstock using the scalloped frame die from Newton's Nook Designs Slimline Frames and Portholes die set.  I used SSS Bitty Florals Slimline stencil with SSS Inks Lemon Zing, Clementine, and Hollyhock.  I adhered my stenciled panel to a bright yellow cardbase.  I then used NND Slimline Frames and Windows die set to cut bright yellow windows, and to cut out my sentiment.  I used foam tape to adhere the windows to my card.  

I then inked the edges of the sentiment piece with the Lemon Zing ink, and adhered it directly to the card.  I attached the Toilet Paper Friends with foam tape for some dimension, and added some sparkling sequins!



Copic colors used for Toilet Paper:
  • Shadows - T0, T1
  • Cheeks - R00
Flowers:
  • BV31, BV02, BV04
  • Y00, Y02, Y08
  • Y17, YR04, YR07
  • R81, R83, R85
Leaves:
  • YG01, YG06, YG17

I just love the way this card came out, and think it is a super cute friendship card!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

No comments:

Post a Comment