Friday, May 14, 2021

Love Grows Here Slimline Card

 Hi everyone!  I have another digi stamp to share with you today!  I created this card for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Things with Wings, and used this gorgeous image from Streamside Studios.


For this card I used the so beautiful Love Grows Here digi stamp from Streamside Studios.  I added in the bee facing left from another Streamside Studios digi stamp set, Fairy Fun.  I printed off my image on smooth white cardstock, and as soon as it came off the printer I put gold embossing powder all over it.  I had a few stray pieces which I was able to clear away with a paintbrush, and I heat set the image.  I was so impressed with how it came out!  

Next, I used the largest die in the Slimline Wonky Stitched die set from Kat Scrappiness to cut out my image.  I colored my image with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and splattered some gold watercolor paint all over the panel.  I did cover the bees and sentiment with little pieces of paper to prevent them from getting too splattered!  I adhered my colored panel to a gold glitter cardbase with liquid glue.  



Zig colors used for Flowers:
  • Bright Yellow, Yellow, Lemon Yellow
  • English Lavender, Pale Violet
  • S. Almond Pink, Pink Haze with Turquoise Green centers and edges
  • Purple with Light Brown and Mustard centers
Stems and Leaves:
  • Olive Green, Mid Green, Light Green
Bees:
  • Yellow, Lemon Yellow
  • Gray
  • Wings - Light Blue

To finish off this card I added some sparkling sequins!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

No comments:

Post a Comment