Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Merry Woof-mas!

 Hi All!  Today I am sharing a card I made for Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #138 - Sketch Challenge.  The new Christmas pups are adorable and I was so happy to use them on this card!


This card is 5" x 7" and I started by cutting a piece of gold glitter cardstock to that size.  Next, I cut the green cardstock to 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" and adhered it to the glitter cardstock with liquid glue.  Next, I cut a strip of the green cardstock to 1 3/4" x 6 3/4".  I used gold glitter paste with NND Pawprints stencil on the green strip.  After the pawprints had dried, I adhered the ribbon and bow.

I stamped out this super cute puppy image from NND Christmas Puppies stamp set.  He looks so ready for Christmas!  I also stamped out the Santa hat for the puppy to wear.  I colored the images with Copic markers, and cut them out with their coordinating dies.

For all of the circles on this card I used NND Circle Frames die set.  I attached all of the circles to the card with liquid glue, but before attaching the white circle, I stamped the sentiment and inked the edges of the circle in green.  I glued the puppy's Santa hat on his head and popped him up with foam tape for some dimension!




Copic colors used for Puppy:
  • E50, E51, E53, E15
  • Nose - R12, E93
Hat:
  • R05, R24, R27, R46, R39
Scarf:
  • YG01, YG05, YG07, YG09
  • R05, R27, R39
Candy Cane:
  • R05, R27, R39
Gift:
  • B32, B34, B37
Shadows:
  • T0, T1

To finish off this card I added glitter with a glitter pen, glossy accents, and a white pom-pom to the puppy's Santa hat!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

2 comments:

  1. Oh sweet puppy playfulness! Super duper cute! Thanks for always being part of the Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete