Thursday, December 17, 2020

Happy Pugmas

 Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I created for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Christmas Critters.  I was lucky enough to get my hands on the Simon Says Stamp and Whimsy Stamps Stamptember collaboration, Happy Pugmas.  I just love that stamp set and was so happy to be able to use it for this challenge!


I knew exactly what I wanted this card to look like so I started by cutting a piece of red glitter cardstock to A2 size.  I then cut a piece of white cardstock to 5 1/4" x 4".  I used the second largest die in Your Next Stamp's Stitched Rectangle Frames die set to cut the red glitter frame.  

Next, I stamped the super adorable pug images, colored them with Copic markers, and cut them out with their coordinating dies.  Before adhering anything, I placed the red glitter frame and pug on the white cardstock to get placement for the sentiment.  I stamped the sentiment in black pigment ink and clear heat embossed.  I used liquid glue to adhere the white cardstock to the red glitter card base.  I then popped up the frame and pug with foam tape for some dimension!  




And on the inside:


Copic colors used for Pugs:
  • E50, E51, E53
  • E13, E15, E25, W4, W5, W6
  • Tongues - R12, E93
Red:
  • R05, R24, R46, R39
Green:
  • YG01, YG05, YG07, YG09, YG17 - just on tree
Star:
  • Y00, Y04, Y08

For finishing touches on this card I added glitter with a glitter pen, glossy accents to their cute tongues, black glaze pen to their noses, and a few red crystals for extra bling!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

4 comments: