Sunday, December 6, 2020

Alcohol Ink Merry Christmas Ornaments

 Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing three ornaments I created using alcohol inks.  It was a lot of fun, but my hands got a little messy.  I might wear gloves next time I use them!  Lol!!  I am entering these ornaments into Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Focus on Alcohol Inks and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Fun With Dies. 


I used Alcohol Pearl Ink colors Tranquil, Enchanted, and Sublime on SSS Yupo Paper.  I used my heat tool to help speed up the drying time on the ink.  I then die cut white glitter cardstock using the SSS Merry Christmas Ornament die.  I used a glue pen to adhere the die cut pieces to the yupo paper, and then cut around the edges of the ornament with my mini snips. 








I finished off the ornaments by adding iridescent crystals to the center of the snowflakes, and a ribbon at the top.  These are beautiful ornaments for your Christmas tree or to add to gifts!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my project today!

No comments:

Post a Comment