Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Overjoyed by your Sweetness!

 Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I created for Your Next Stamp Challenge #152 - Trios and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.  I know I used the Hammie Sweetness Overload stamp set for my last YNS Challenge card, but it is so cute I wanted to use it for this challenge too!


I started this card by cutting the patterned paper to A2 size.  I then cut a piece of white cardstock to 5 1/2" by 3 1/4".  To cut the windows, I used the Window Trio Square die from Sunny Studio.  I stamped the sentiment in black pigment ink and clear heat embossed for some shine!  I then used liquid glue to adhere the window piece to the patterned paper.  

Next, I stamped the adorable hamster image from YNS Hammie Sweetness Overload stamp set three times in YNS Black Olive ink.  I colored the images with Copic markers, and cut them out with their coordinating die.  I used foam tape to adhere the hamsters to my card and pop them up for some dimension.  Looking at my card at that point it looked like something was missing, so I decided to add the silver ribbon and bow.  It was the perfect addition!




Copic colors for Hamsters:
  • E50, E51, E53
  • E13, E15, E25
  • Ears and Nose - E93
Pink:
  • RV10, RV21, RV23, RV25
Purple:
  • V000, V01, V12, V04
Blue:
  • B000, B01, B02, B04, B05
Gray:
  • C0, C1, C2

For finishing touches I added glitter with a glitter pen and glossy accents to their cute little noses!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

4 comments: