Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Christmas Kitties Merry Christmas Tags

 Hi everyone!  I am sharing two tags I made for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Christmas.  Simon Says Stamp's new Christmas Kitties stamp set is so cute I just had to use it!


To start the tags I die cut white glitter cardstock using Sunny Studio's Scalloped Tags - Square dies.  I then cut two teal squares and adhered them with liquid glue to the white glitter tags.  I stamped out two of the adorable kitties from SSS Christmas Kitties stamp set, colored them with Copic markers, and cut them out with their coordinating dies.  I attached them to my tags with foam tape for some dimension.  

I cut banners for my sentiments using a die from Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips die set.  I stamped the sentiment from SSS Christmas Kitties stamp set in gray pigment ink and clear heat embossed for some shine!  Then I inked the edges of my sentiment strips using SSS High Dive ink.  I used foam tape to adhere the sentiment strips to my tags.  






Copic colors used for Orange Kitty:
  • YR0000, YR000, YR20, YR21
  • Ears - R12, E93
  • Nose and Cheeks - E93
Gray Kitty:
  • C0, C1, C2, C3
  • Ears - R12, E93
  • Nose and Cheeks - E93
Purple:
  • BV31, BV01, BV02, BV04
Coral:
  • R00, R11, R20, R22
Teal:
  • BG10, BG11, BG23, BG15

To finish off these tags I added a few snow flakes from SSS Frozen Fractals mix, glitter with a glitter pen, and glossy accents to their noses!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my tags today!

No comments:

Post a Comment