Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Mistle Toad Wobbler!

 Hi everyone!  I am sharing a card I made for Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #137 - Color Challenge.  The colors are Lime Green, Grass Green, Red, and White.  I absolutely love the NND Mistle Toad stamp!  It is so cute, and perfect for this challenge!


I started by cutting red glitter cardstock to A2 size for my card base.  I used the scalloped frame die from NND Frames and Flags die set to cut a piece of white cardstock.  I then used NND Holiday Foliage stencil with my favorite glitter paste to create texture and sparkle on the white cardstock.  After the glitter paste had dried, I adhered that piece to the red glitter cardstock with liquid glue.

I used the smaller scalloped frame die from NND Framework die set to cut a piece of white cardstock for inside the frame, and a piece of red glitter cardstock for the frame itself.  I stamped the sentiment on the white piece in black pigment ink and clear heat embossed.  I then adhered the white piece to the center of my card with liquid glue, and used foam tape to pop up the red glitter frame for dimension.  

Next, I stamped the super cute NND Mistle Toad image, colored it with Copic markers, and cut it out with the coordinating die.  To add some fun to this card, since it is a toad, and they jump, I attached the Mistle Toad to my card with an Action Wobbler!




Copic Colors used for Toad:
  • YG01, YG11, YG05, YG06, YG09
  • Spots - G03, G05, G07, G09
Mistletoe:
  • G12, G14, G16, G17, G29
Bow and Berries:
  • R05, R24, R46, R39

I finished off this card by adding glitter to the bow, glitter and glossy accents to the berries, and a few red crystals for even more sparkle!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

9 comments:

  1. Agggh! I didn't not think about using this stamp for the challenge. Perfect choice. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Love your card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Inky Paws!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, and that is actually a stamp I have never even seen before! Thank you for joining us again this week at Inky Paws, Amy! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little toad always brings a smile to my face! Wonder if he'll turn into prince charming! So glad you joined us for our Inky Paws color challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete