Monday, November 30, 2020

House Mouse Designs Mint Gifts

 Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I made for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #329 - Anything Goes with the option of Christmas and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.  Muzzy is just so cute wrapping up the mints to give as Christmas gifts!


I started this card by die cutting a piece of white cardstock with the postage frame die from Newton's Nook Designs Framework die set.  I then stamped this adorable image of Muzzy wrapping mints for gifts and colored it with Copic markers.  With my coloring complete, I put a red ribbon through the ends of a Tim Holtz idea-ology Christmas words adornment and attached it to my card.  I then made a small bow to add next to the adornment.  Next, I mounted my colored piece onto and A2 size piece of red glitter cardstock. 




Copic colors used for Muzzy:
  • Fur - W3, W5, W6
  • Skin - E50, E51
  • Nose, Ear, Cheek - E93
Ribbon:
  • R05, R27, R39
Mints:
  • RV10, RV21, RV23, RV25
  • YR04, YR07, YR09
  • Y00, Y04, Y08, Y15
  • YG01, YG11, YG06, YG09
  • B00, B02, B04, B06
  • V000, V01, V12, V04
  • C00, C0, C1
Shadows:
  • C0, C1, C2, C3

To finish up this card I added glitter to the ribbon, glossy accents to the mints, and a few red crystals for extra sparkle!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

6 comments:

  1. I love the sparkle and the frame! Great coloring! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, fun image and super coloring! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colored and a beautiful die. I love the sparkle. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete