Friday, November 20, 2020

House Mouse Designs Bon-Bon Birthday

 Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I made for my mom's birthday and the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #328 - Anything Goes with the option of use a die or punch.  


I started this card by die cutting a piece of white cardstock with the scalloped frame die from Newton's Nook Designs Frames and Flags die set.  I then stamped this super cute image of Maxwell, Monica, Amanda, and Mudpie celebrating with a bon-bon, and colored it with Copic markers.  Next, I mounted my colored image piece on rainbow cardstock, and then on silver glitter cardstock.  I used a "celebrate" die that I have had for many years by Little B to die cut the sentiment three times out of white cardstock, and once out of silver glitter cardstock.  After gluing all of the sentiment pieces together to create dimension, with the silver glitter piece on top, I adhered it to my card with liquid glue.




Copic colors used for Maxwell:
  • E31, E33, E35
  • Skin - E50, E51
  • Nose, Ears, Cheeks - E93
Monica:
  • T1, T3, T5
  • Skin - E50, E51
  • Nose, Ears, Cheeks - E93
Amanda:
  • E53, E35, E57
  • Skin - E50, E51
  • Nose, Ears, Cheeks - E93
Mudpie:
  • E21, E23, E25
  • Skin - E50, E51
  • Nose, Ears, Cheeks - E93
Bon-Bon:
  • E23, E25, E37, E29
Candle:
  • RV10, RV13, RV14, RV25
Confetti:
  • Red - R05, R27, R39
  • Orange - YR04, YR07, YR09
  • Yellow - Y00, Y04, Y08, Y15
  • Green - YG03, YG09, YG17
  • Blue - B00, B02, B05, B18
  • Purple - V01, V12, V04, V17
Shadows:
  • N0, N1, N2, N3, N5

For finishing touches on this card I added glitter to the confetti and candle, yellow glitter stickles to the frosting on the bon-bon, glossy accents to their noses and mouths, and a few pieces of silver confetti.  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

8 comments:

  1. I love the sparkle and color on your card. This is a great new image by HM that is so fun. I hope your mom loved it. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute with pretty colors and sparkle! Your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and cute card, Amy! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. Love the paper you chose for the border it is so bright and birthday like!! The pretty die sets off that darling image that you colored up beautifully. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete