Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Trio of Halloween Tags

 Hi All!  I made a trio of Halloween tags with some of the leftover roses I had colored for my Creepy Cameos card.  I didn't need nearly as many as I had anticipated for the card, and was very happy to be able to create these tags!  I am entering them into Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #134 - Color Challenge.  The colors are Orange, Purple, Yellow, and Black.  I am also entering Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Not A Card.


I had stamped out, colored, and die cut many of NND Roses for my last card so they were good to go!  I die cut three white tags and three black glitter tags using NND Fancy Edges Tag die.  I used the stitched fishtail die in that set to cut the bottom of the black glitter tags, and then adhered them to the white tags with liquid glue.  Unfortunately, the glitter is difficult to see in the pictures, but it has a great sparkle in person!  I stamped the sentiment from NND Creepy Cameos stamp set in black pigment ink and clear heat embossed.  I popped up the roses on foam tape for some dimension, and tied a ribbon on each tag that matches the largest rose.  





Copic colors used for Flowers:
  • YR00, YR02, C3, C5
  • Y11, Y15, C3, C5
  • V20, V25, C3, C5
Leaves:
  • C3, C5, C7, C9

For a finishing touch on these tags I added a Tim Holtz Idea-ology Halloween Token and covered the hole with a copper nailhead sticker.  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my post today!

6 comments:

  1. How clever--spooky roses! These are wonderfully colored! Always love seeing how you use the Inky Paws challenge colors! Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those soft roses, they look like they're right out of the haunted mansion ♥ Thanks for linking these up to the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely tags, Amy. You're really good at the Copic coloring. I'm just beginning the learning process. Oh, my! LOVE your sweet art. I'd be honored to have you stop by and play along with us at WAW any time you can. My challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we are blessed to have AWESOME sponsors, which means great prizes. Right now our sponsor is The Project Bin. I hope you'll join us when you can.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - challenge blog

    ReplyDelete