Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Fab(BOO)lous Cat Witch

 Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I made for Whimsy Stamps 31 Nights of Halloween Challenge.  This cat is just so adorable and I couldn't wait to color her!


For this card I cut a piece of my favorite Copic friendly white cardstock to A2 size.  I then stamped the super cute Cat Witch image from Whimsy Stamps in the center, and colored her with Copic markers.  I used the largest die from Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Frames die set to cut a piece of black glitter cardstock.  I used foam tape to pop up and adhere the frame to my card.  The sentiment is from Newton's Nook Designs Spooky Roundabout stamp set.  I used purple ink for the sentiment so it would match the witch hat!




Copic colors used for Cat:
  • Y35, Y17, YR15, YR16, T1, T3
  • Nose - R00, R11, R20
Hat:
  • V01, V12, V04, V17
Bow:
  • YG01, YG06, YG09, YG17
Shadow on Ground:
  • T1, T3, T4, T5

For finishing touches on this card I added glitter to the bow, glossy accents to the cat's nose, and a few matching crystals for added bling!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

1 comment: