Tuesday, September 1, 2020

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 504

 Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I made for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 504.


To start this card, I cut the pink and yellow gingham strips of paper from MFT Petite Gingham Paper Pad.  After cutting a fishtail banner, I used Distress Oxide Inks Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass to stencil the clouds with MFT Rolling Clouds stencil.  I then stamped my sentiment in gray pigment ink and used clear embossing powder for some shine!  

Next, stamped this super cute image from MFT Sky-High Friends stamp set and colored it with Copic markers.  I cut it out with the coordinating die and popped it up with foam tape for some dimension!  





Copic Colors used for Balloon:
  • RV10, RV21, RV23, RV25
  • Y000, Y00, Y02, Y06
Basket:
  • Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Flags:
  • RV10, RV23, RV25
  • V12, V04, V17
Bunny:
  • T1, T3, T5

I finished off this card by adding glitter to the flags, glossy accents to the bunny's cute little nose, and a few iridescent crystals for some bling!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

No comments:

Post a Comment