Wednesday, September 23, 2020

House Mouse Designs - For you, my Friend

Hello everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I made for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #324 - Anything Goes with the option of Birds.  I am also entering this card into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Animal Antics.


I started this card by die cutting the patterned paper with the largest stitched square die from Newton's Nook Designs Frames Squared die set.  I then used the scalloped square die from the same set to die cut the solid light blue card stock.  Next, I die cut a piece of Copic friendly white paper with the smaller stitched square die still from NND Frames Squared die set.  I stamped the super cute images from the House Mouse Designs Mini Clear Stamp Set and colored them with Copic markers.  Then, I stamped the sentiment with black pigment ink and clear heat embossed it for a shiny look!  




Copic colors used for Mouse:
  • Fur - E53, E35, E57
  • Skin - E50, E51
  • Ear, Nose, Cheek - E93
  • Shadow - N1, N3, N5
Flower:
  • RV10, RV13, RV14, RV25
  • YG01, YG03, YG17
Hummingbird:
  • YG01, YG03, YG17
  • RV10, RV21, RV23, RV25
  • BG000, BG01, BG05, BG07

For finishing touches on this card I added glitter to the flower and hummingbird wings, and a few color coordinating crystals for extra sparkle!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

9 comments:

  1. Super cute card Amy :-) the image is adorable and I love the gingham paper and die cuts, beautiully layered :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love that gingham paper and the pretty frame. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautifully colored card. I love the bird and the jewels you added. Of course with gingham paper you can never go wrong. It's an absolutely lovely card. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, your card could not be cuter. You had me at Gingham! Love how you colored up the image. I am also from Upstate, NY, between Buffalo and Niagara Falls. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue! Thank you so much! I am about 45 mintues - an hour west of Albany. It is nice to meet someone so close!

      Delete