Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Your Next Stamp Autumn Wreath

Hello everybody!  Today I am sharing a card I made for Your Next Stamp Challenge #148 - Fall Festival.  


I started this card by cutting the Autumn orange glitter card stock to an A2 size card, and used the second largest die in the Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle die set to cut the white background.  I inked the edges of the white background with Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Ink.

Next, I stamped one of the adorable wreath images from the YNS Autumn Wreath stamp set and colored it with Copic markers.  After coloring, I cut it out with coordinating die, and then placed it on the background to see where I wanted to stamp the sentiment.  I stamped the sentiment with brown pigment ink and clear heat embossed.  I then popped the wreath up on foam tape for some dimension!





Copic colors used on Pumpkins:
  • Y17, YR04, YR07, YR09
  • G21, G24, G28
Leaves and Vines:
  • YG01, YG03, YG17, YG67
  • G21, G24, G94, G99
Critters: 
  • E11, E13, E15, E18
  • Ears and Nose - E93

To finish off this card I added glitter to the leaves, glossy accents to the noses, and a few orange crystals for added sparkle!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

No comments:

Post a Comment