Monday, August 17, 2020

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 502

 Hello everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I created for My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge - Sketch 502.  Did you see the new Hey, Ghoul Die-namics?  It is adorable and I had to use it!


I started by cutting black shimmer card stock and green glitter card stock into 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" squares, off-setting them, and attaching them to my card base with liquid glue.  I die cut my ghost with the new MFT Hey, Ghoul Die-namics, and colored her cheeks, eyes, and mouth with Copic markers.  For her cheeks I used E93 and R20, and for her eyes and mouth I used C8.  I used the green glitter card stock for my sentiment and attached it with liquid glue.  I then die cut a purple glitter banner using one of the banners from the MFT Starburst Sentiment Strips.  I used the same purple glitter card stock to die cut two circles, and the bow for my adorable ghost!  




This card was easy and fun to make!  I just love the super cute ghost!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment