Tuesday, August 11, 2020

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 501

 Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I created for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 501. 


For the background panel I adhered a piece of white card stock to silver glitter card stock, then cut four strips of silver glitter card stock and attached them to the white card with liquid glue.  I then silver heat embossed the sentiment, "Wishing You the Sweetest Birthday Ever!" from MFT Pawty Time stamp set.  

Next, I stamped the super cute puppy with the gift image also from MFT Pawty Time stamp set and colored it with Copic markers.  I cut it out with the coordinating die, and popped it up on my card with foam tape for some dimension!




Copic Colors for Pup:
  • E50, E51, E53, E11, E93 - cheeks
  • BV31, BV02, BV04
  • YR000, R02, R22
Gift:
  • YG01, YG03, YG06, YG17
  • RV10, RV13, RV14
I finished off this card with some glitter on Pup's scarf, hat, and the gift bow.  I added glossy accents to Pup's cute little nose and mouth, and a few silver confetti pieces.  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

No comments:

Post a Comment