Wednesday, August 5, 2020

MFT Summer School Day 2 - Rainbow

Hello everyone!  My Favorite Things is having their Summer School series and here is my card for Day 2 - Rainbow.


For my background I used Newton's Nook Designs Cloudy Sky stencil with my favorite glitter paste on a piece of shimmery blue card stock.  I set my background aside to dry and stamped the super cute image from My Favorite Things Best Adventure Bears stamp set onto Copic friendly white paper.  I colored the image with Copic markers, then die cut it out with the coordinating die set.  I used the MFT Starburst Sentiment Strips banner die to cut out a black banner and white heat embossed my sentiment.  I used foam tape to pop up my image and sentiment strip. 




Copic Colors used for Bears:
  • E13, E15, E25
  • E50, E51, E53, E11, for cheeks - E93
Red:
  • R05, R24, R27, R46
Orange:
  • Y17, YR04, YR07, YR09
Yellow:
  • Y000, Y00, Y02, Y06, Y15
Green:
  • YG01, YG03, YG06, YG17
Blue:
  • B000, B01, B02, B04
Violet:
  • V01, V12, V04, V17

For finishing touches on this card I used a glitter pen on the violet basket, gold glitter Stickles on the stars, and added a few raindrop embellishments!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed this card!

No comments:

Post a Comment