Wednesday, August 5, 2020

MFT Summer School Day 1 - Visual Triangle

Hi everyone!  I am going to have a few blog posts today.  My Favorite Things is having their Summer School series and here is my card for Day 1 - Visual Triangle.  


I started with the background panel by blending Distress Oxide Inks Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, and Black Soot.  I added a tiny bit of water to some white gouache and flicked it on the inked panel to resemble stars.  

After setting my background aside to dry, I stamped a few stars and adorable bunny images from the My Favorite Things Sky High Friends stamp set onto Copic friendly white paper.  I colored them with Copic markers, then cut them out with the coordinating die set.  I used the MFT Skinny Strips banner die to make a black banner and then white heat embossed my sentiment.  I popped all my images and sentiment banner up on foam tape for some dimension!  

  


Copic Colors used for Bunnies:
  • C0, C2, C4
  • N0, N2, N4
  • W0, W2, W4
  • Cheeks - E93
Clouds:
  • BV0000, BV000, BV00
Moon:
  • Y0000, Y000, Y00, Y02, Y06
To finish up this card I gave each of the bunnies a glitter cloud and used Sunburst glitter Stickles on the stars!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed this card!

No comments:

Post a Comment