Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Newton's Block Party - Time to Paw-ty!

Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I made for Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #128 - Color Challenge.  The colors are Red, Pink, Orange, and Yellow.


I started off by using the largest stitched square in Newton's Nook Designs Framed Squared die set to die cut the pink glitter piece.  I then used the scalloped square from the same die set to cut out the yellow glitter piece.  Next, I stamped the image from NND Newton's Block Party on Copic friendly white paper and colored it with Copic markers.  I stamped the sentiment with black pigment ink and clear heat embossed it for a shiny look!  




Copic Colors used for Orange Newtons:
  • Y35, Y17, YR15, YR16 - for stripes
  • Bellies and Hair - Y19, Y17, YR15
White Newtons Shadows:
  • C0, C1
Newtons Ears and Noses:
  • R00, R11, R20
  • R20, R32, R43
  • R81, R83, R85
Red:
  • R05, R29, R39
Pink:
  • RV10, RV13, RV14
Orange:
  • Y17, YR04, YR07
Yellow:
  • Y000, Y02, Y06, Y08

I finished off this card by adding glitter with a glitter pen and glossy accents.  I used glitter Stickles for the tags on the kitties' collars, and added some pink and yellow crystals for extra bling!  I hope you enjoyed my card today!

4 comments:

  1. Love all your orange kitties! Another delightful card! Thanks for playing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute square card! I love the way you used these colors on a kitty image! I never would have thought of that and it works great!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete