Tuesday, July 28, 2020

House Mouse Designs - #1 Teacher

Hi everyone!  I created this card for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #321 - Anything Goes with the option of Use a Number.  


I started by die cutting the patterned paper with the largest stitched square from Newton's Nook Designs Frames Squared die set.  I then die cut a piece of Copic friendly white paper with a smaller stitched square from the same die set.  I stamped the image from the House Mouse Designs Everyday Mini Set and colored it with Copic markers.  Then, I stamped the sentiment with brown pigment ink and clear heat embossed it for a shiny look!  




Copic Colors used for Mouse:
  • Fur - E53, E35, E57
  • Skin - E50, E51
  • Ear, Nose, Cheek - E93
Pencil:
  • B00, B02, B05
  • C0, C1, C3, C6
  • R20, R32, R43, R35
  • E50, E51, E53
Eraser:
  • R81, R83, R85
Paperclip:
  • YG01, YG06, YG17
Shadow:
  • N0, N1, N3, N5
After coloring, I mounted my colored piece and the patterned piece onto solid paper.  I used a corner chomper to round the edges.


For finishing touches I used a glitter pen for some sparkle and glossy accents for some shine!  I also added a few red crystals to match the apple patterned paper!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed this card!

15 comments:

  1. This is a cute teacher's card. I love the paper. the shaped and the coloring. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I love that apple paper and your coloring is great! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and really cute!
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Amy :-) the mousie image is adorable and your colouring is fabulous! the apple paper and colours are gorgeous too, I am sure the teacher will love this!!

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super teacher card. My daughter is a Kindergarten teacher and I always make her a card for the first day of school. Love how you colored it up and the pretty papers you chose. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute teacher card, love the CAS look.
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy this is super sweet and a great card
    thanks for join us at our HM and friend ch DT karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a heads up! You won a prize for this cute card at HMFMC! Please check the winners and contact me to receive your prize.

    ReplyDelete