Hi everyone! It is Week 3 of the Inky Paws Challenge! It is a Sketch Challenge. You have until Friday, August 28th to get your entries in and have a chance to win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs online shop!
To start this card I picked out the paper I wanted to use for the background from the Halloween Time Paper Pad and cut it using the Card Layout 7 Die. I used the same die again to cut the frame using a piece of purple glitter cardstock from the Cheerful Brights Glitter Cardstock Assortment.
Next, I stamped these super cute images of the kitties dressed up for Halloween from the Trick or Treat Newton Stamp Set. I colored the images with copic markers and cut them out using the coordinating die set. I die cut a piece of black cardstock using the Haunted House Die and put yellow glitter cardstock from the Cheerful Brights Glitter Cardstock Assortment behind it for the lights in the house. I then die cut the full moon using the die from the Spooky Sky Die Set.
For the sentiment I die cut a piece of black cardstock using the smallest rectangle die from the Basic Frames Die Set. I stamped the sentiment, which is from the Trick or Treat Newton Stamp Set, and white heat embossed.
I assembled my card using black cardstock for the base and popped up the images and sentiment with foam tape for some dimension!
For finishing touches on this card I added accents with a white gel pen, glitter, and glossy accents to the kitties' noses! Now it's time to get your paws inky creating a project for the Sketch Challenge using your Newton's Nook Designs products. Be sure to link up to the Inky Paws Challenge! Hope to see you there!




No comments:
Post a Comment