Monday, August 24, 2026

Inky Paws Challenge #255 - Color Challenge Week 4

 Hi everybody!  This is Week 4 of the Inky Paws Challenge!  It is a Sketch Challenge.  You have until Friday, August 28th to get your entries in and have a chance to win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs online shop!

Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge - Sketch Challenge #newtonsnookdesigns #newtonsnook #nnd #inkypawschallenge #inkypaws #handmade
Autumn Fields Stamp and Die Set, Autumn Paper Pad, Frames and Flags Die Set, Card Layout 7 Die by Newton's Nook Designs #newtonsnookdesigns #newtonsnook #nnd #inkypawschallenge #inkypaws #handmade

To start this card I picked out the paper I wanted to use for the background from the Autumn Paper Pad and cut it using the Card Layout 7 Die.  I used the same die again to cut the frame using a piece of brown cardstock.  

Next, I stamped out this super cute scarecrow, leaf, and crow images from the Autumn Fields Stamp Set. I colored the images with copic markers and cut them out using the coordinating die set.

Autumn Fields Stamp and Die Set, Autumn Paper Pad, Frames and Flags Die Set, Card Layout 7 Die by Newton's Nook Designs #newtonsnookdesigns #newtonsnook #nnd #inkypawschallenge #inkypaws #handmade

I then used the largest banner die in the Frames and Flags Die Set to cut a piece of brown cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment and pumpkin image, which are from the Autumn Fields Stamp Set, and cream heat embossed.

I assembled my card using brown cardstock for the base, and popped up the images with foam tape for some dimension!

Autumn Fields Stamp and Die Set, Autumn Paper Pad, Frames and Flags Die Set, Card Layout 7 Die by Newton's Nook Designs #newtonsnookdesigns #newtonsnook #nnd #inkypawschallenge #inkypaws #handmade

For finishing touches on this card I added accents with a white gel pen, glitter, and a few sparkling sequins!  Now it's time to get your paws inky creating a project for the Sketch Challenge using your Newton's Nook Designs products.  Be sure to link up to the Inky Paws Challenge!  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment