Sunday, February 20, 2022

Butterfly Friend Card

 Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I created using the Friend - Scripty Word with Shadow Layer Dies by The Rabbit Hole Designs!

Butterfly - 3x4 Stencil, Friend - Scripty Word with Shadow Layer Dies by The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc #therabbitholedesigns #trhd

For this 5x7 card I used the Butterfly - 3x4 Stencil with Distress Oxide Inks Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, and Worn Lipstick to create a gorgeous background!  I then splattered the butterfly background with some gold watercolor paint.

Next, I die cut the word "Friend" with the Friend - Scripty Word with Shadow Layer Dies, using orange glitter cardstock for the shadow.

I assembled my card using orange glitter cardstock for the base, and foam tape to pop up the sentiment for some dimension!

Butterfly - 3x4 Stencil, Friend - Scripty Word with Shadow Layer Dies by The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc #therabbitholedesigns #trhd

For finishing touches on this card I added a few sparkling sequins!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

No comments:

Post a Comment