Sunday, January 9, 2022

Clarence & Clarice Love Card

 Hi everyone!  Today I am excited to share a card I created using the new Clarence & Clarice - Love Stamp Set by The Rabbit Hole Designs!

Clarence & Clarice - Love Stamp and Die Set, Love - Scripty Word with Shadow Layer Dies, Valentine Stencil by The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesigns #therabbitholedesignsllc

For this card I used the Valentine Stencil with Distress Oxide Inks Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, and Worn Lipstick to create a background.  I then splattered the background with gold watercolor paint.

I stamped this super cute image of Clarence & Clarice from the new Clarence & Clarice - Love Stamp Set.  I colored them with Copic markers, and cut them out with the coordinating die.  

Next, I die cut the word "Love" with the Love - Scripty Word with Shadow Layer Dies, using red glitter cardstock for the shadow.

I assembled my card using red glitter cardstock for the base.  I used foam tape to pop up the sentiment and Clarence & Clarice for some dimension!

Clarence & Clarice - Love Stamp and Die Set, Love - Scripty Word with Shadow Layer Dies, Valentine Stencil by The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesigns #therabbitholedesignsllc

For finishing touches on this card I added white gel pen accents and a few gold embellishments!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

No comments:

Post a Comment