Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Sending Hugs Floral Garden Slimline Card

 Hi All!  Today I am sharing a card I created for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Sending Hugs.  I don't have any Impression Obsession products on hand, so I used a Simon stamp instead!


I started this card by die cutting a piece of smooth white cardstock with the largest stitched die in Lawn Fawn's Large Slimline with Sliders die set.  I then stamped the absolutely gorgeous SSS Floral Garden image and gold heat embossed.  I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to color the image, and then splattered some gold watercolor paint across the whole panel.  After my panel was dry, I adhered it to a gold glitter cardbase.  

For the sentiment I die cut a piece of black cardstock using the smallest die in Memory Box's Wrapped Stitched Rectangles die set.  I gold heat embossed the sentiment from SSS Sketched Flowers stamp set.  I gold heat embossed along the edges of the sentiment piece as well, then adhered it to my card with foam tape for a bit of dimension!



Zig colors used for Flowers:
  • Light Carmine
  • Pink
  • Lilac, English Lavender
  • Purple with Light Brown center
  • Turquoise Green, Light Blue with Yellow center
  • Bright Yellow, Yellow, Lemon Yellow with Light Brown center
Leaves:
  • Light Green, Yellow Green
  • Olive Green, Mid Green

I added some sparkling sequins throughout the card for a finishing touch!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

No comments:

Post a Comment