Thursday, April 8, 2021

House Mouse Rain Flower

 Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I created for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #337 - Anything Goes with the option of Easter/Spring.  Since I started on this card after Easter I went with the Spring theme.  I think this stamp goes perfectly with that because it always seems to be rainy in the Spring!


I kept this card really simple.  I cut a 4 1/4" by 4 1/4" cardbase out of Copic friendly white paper.  I then stamped the super adorable image of Monica taking shelter from the rain in a flower, and colored it with Copic markers.  

I used the largest die in Your Next Stamp's Stitched Square Frame die set to cut out the pink glitter frame.  I adhered it to my card with foam tape for some dimension.



Copic colors used for Monica:
  • Fur - T1, T3, T5
  • Skin - E50, E51
  • Ears, Cheeks, Nose - E93
Flower:
  • R81, R83, R85
  • YG01, YG03, YG17
Rain:
  • B0000, B000

For finishing touches on this card I added glitter to the raindrops, and glossy accents to Monica's nose and the raindrops as well!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love how you matched the colors of the flowers with the sparkly paper. A cute card. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Your coloring is super. I love the glittery frame. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Amy, so very pretty in pink and the pretty glitter paper. Sweet image and you have colored it up beautifully. Thanks for joining the fun and sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Amy :-) the whole design of this is stunning! the image is adorable and ~I love the colours and sparkly frame! beautifully done :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Beautiful card! This is very eye catching. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge.

    ReplyDelete