Wednesday, April 21, 2021

House Mouse Berry Basket

 Hi everybody!  Today I am sharing a card I created for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #338 - Anything Goes with the option of Outdoor Fun.  I think this stamp is so cute, and who wouldn't have fun picking berries and snacking on some too?!


To start this card I cut a piece of blue cardstock to A2 size for my cardbase.  I used the postage stamp die from Newton's Nook Designs Framework die set to cut a piece of Copic friendly white paper.  I then stamped the adorable House Mouse and Friends Berry Basket image featuring Mudpie, Monica, and Muzzy, and colored it with Copic markers.  

The sentiment is from Newton's Nook Designs Basket of Wishes stamp set.  I stamped it in black pigment ink and clear heat embossed for some shine!



Copic colors used for Mudpie:
  • Fur - E21, E23, E25
  • Skin - E50, E51
  • Nose, Cheeks, Ears - E93
Monica:
  • Fur - T1, T3, T5
  • Skin - E50, E51
  • Nose, Cheek, Ear - E93
Muzzy:
  • Fur - W3, W5, W6
  • Skin - E50, E51
  • Nose, Cheek, Ear - E93
Berries:
  • BV31, BV20, BV34, BV04
Basket:
  • Y23, Y26, Y28
Grass:
  • YG01, YG06, YG17
Sky:
  • B0000, B000, B00

For finishing touches on this card all I did was add glossy accents to to their cute little noses!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

9 comments:

  1. I love your card! Great coloring and I love the frame die. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring on your card. I really love this. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOW! I love this beautifully colored card. Also enjoyed your wonderfully written post with all the info. I just colored this image myself-fun to see our different color choices as well as the similarities! Great job! Thank you so much for  joining our Outdoor Fun House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!  ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Amy :-) I love this image and your colouring is just fabulous!! So beautifully done!! 💙

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours great take on the option theme thanks for sharing with us @ HMFMC .

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete