Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Yes, You Can Coffee Card

 Hi everyone!  I am sharing a card I made for Your Next Stamp's Challenge #160 - Inspiration.  The photo features gray and pink colors which I used for my inspiration on this card!  This sentiment cracks me up because sometimes that is exactly how I feel!  Lol!!


To start off this card I cut a gray cardbase to A2 size.  I die cut pink cardstock with the largest die from My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Rectangle die set.  I used Newton's Nook Designs Mugs stencil with Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide Ink on the pink cardstock to create an awesome background, and adhered it to my cardbase.  

Next, I die cut a circle out of smooth white cardstock using the second largest die in MFT Wonky Stitched Circle die set.  I used Distress Oxide Inks Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo to add a little pink to the circle, which I adhered to my background with foam tape.  I then stamped this super cute image from Your Next Stamp's Coffee Characters stamp set, colored it with Copic markers, and cut it out with the coordinating die.  I adhered it to my circle with foam tape for more dimension.  

For the sentiment I die cut white cardstock using the second largest die in YNS Stitched Fishtail Banner die set.  After determining how much space I needed for the sentiment, I turned the die around to create a fishtail on the opposite end.  I stamped the sentiment in gray pigment ink and clear heat embossed.  I used Kitsch Flamingo again to ink the edges of the banner, and adhered it to my card with foam tape.




Copic colors used for Mouse:
  • T0, T1, T2, T3
  • Ears and Tail - R12, E93
  • Cheeks - E93
Cup:
  • RV000, RV00, RV02, T0, T1

I finished this card off by adding glitter to the cup, glossy accents to the mouse's nose and teeth, and YNS glittery Gumdrops from the Watermelon Party set.  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

2 comments: