Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Floral Frame Hello Card

 Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I created for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Beautiful Blossoms.  I am so happy I finally used this stamp!  It is Floral Frame from Stamptember 2019 Simon Says Stamp and Studio Katia collaboration!  


I started this card by die cutting a piece of white cardstock with the largest die from SSS Stitched Rectangles die set.  I then stamped SSS Wood Planks background stamp in silver ink on the white cardstock.  

I stamped out the gorgeous floral image, colored it with Copic markers, and cut it out with the coordinating die.  After coloring the flowers, I was able to choose a matching color for my cardbase which I adhered my Wood Plank background to.  I popped up the flower image with foam tape for some dimension.  

I used a "hello" die, which I believe may have come in a SSS Monthly Kit at some point, to die cut the sentiment.  I cut the sentiment out three times, adhering each layer together with liquid glue, and attached it to my card.  




Copic colors used for Flowers:
  • B41, B21, B63, BV13, BV17
  • Y11, Y13, Y15, Y28
Leaves:
  • YG01, YG03, YG06, YG17
  • G21, G24, G94, G99

For finishing touches on this card I added glitter to my sentiment, glossy accents to the flower centers, and a few raindrop crystals.  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

No comments:

Post a Comment