Tuesday, February 9, 2021

House Mouse Designs Love Treat

 Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I made for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #333 - Anything Goes with the option of Love, and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Love is in the Air.  This stamp is so cute and I just had to color that big heart!


I started this card by die cutting a piece of Copic friendly white paper with the stitched rectangle die in Newton's Nook Designs Frames and Flags die set.  I then stamped the super cute image of Mudpie and Amanda snacking on a heart treat, and colored the image with Copic markers. 

After I finished coloring, I found some blue cardstock that matched the colored heart pretty well, and die cut it with the postage stamp die from NND Framework die set.  I used NND Tumbling Hearts stencil with Broken China Distress Oxide Ink to create a background on the blue cardstock.  I then mounted my card onto a blue glitter cardbase.




Copic colors used for Mudpie:
  • Fur - E21, E23, E25
  • Skin - E50, E51
  • Ear, Nose, Cheek - E93
Amanda:
  • Fur - E53, E35, E57
  • Skin - E50, E51
  • Ear, Nose, Tongue, Cheek - E93
  • Mouth - N5
Heart:
  • B0000, B000, B00, N0, N1
  • R05, R24, R46
Shadows:
  • N0, N1, N2, N3

For finishing touches on this card I added glitter to the "LOVE" sentiment, and glossy accents to their cute noses, mouth, and tongue.  I also added a few sparkling crystals!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

10 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the sparkly frame and the paterned paper. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute and beautiful Amy
    thank for join us at the HM and friends ch
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This new release stamp is adorable, and have seen it a lot this challenge, but I am loving the blue you chose, so very pretty and your card is beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Amy! this is just GORGEOUS!! I love the mousie image and the blues and sparkly frame are fabulous!!

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super job on your card. Matched up the colors perfectly and colored so nicely. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete