Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Sparkle and Shine

 Hi everybody!  Today I am sharing a card I created for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Sparkle and Shine featuring Whimsy Stamps Products.  Clearly, Sparkle and Shine is no problem for this girl!  Lol!!


I started by cutting a piece of Copic friendly white cardstock to A2 size and then stamped this super cute image from Whimsy Stamps Hogs and Kisses stamp set directly onto it.  After coloring the image, I used the largest die from Your Next Stamp's Stitched Rectangle Frames die set to cut the red glitter frame.  I then cut a piece of pink glitter cardstock using Whimsy Stamps Slimline Bunting Border die set.  Before attaching anything, I used both pieces to help find the placement for the "XO" on my card.  I stamped the "XO" in black pigment ink and clear heat embossed.  

Next, I adhered the red glitter frame to my card with foam tape for some dimension, and attached the pink glitter border to the red frame with liquid glue.  After that, I decided that the "XO" looked too plain with no coloring and decided to color it red!  




Copic colors used for Piggies:
  • R000, R00, R11, R12, R20, R32, N1
  • Hooves - N3, N5, N7
Bow:
  • BV31, BV11, BV13, BV04
Heart:
  • R05, R24, R27, R46, R39
"XO":
  • R05, R24, R46, R39

For finishing touches on this card I added glitter to the bow and heart with a glitter pen, glossy accents to the heart, and few sequins for extra bling!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

No comments:

Post a Comment