Tuesday, January 26, 2021

House Mouse Designs Monochrome

 Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I created for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #332 - Anything Goes with the option of Monochrome.  I obviously chose purple for my monochrome color!


To start this card I die cut a piece of Copic friendly white paper with the second largest die from My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Square Die-namics die set.  I stamped this super cute House Mouse image using a stamp from one of the Mini Clear stamp sets and colored it with Copic markers.  I stamped the sentiment in black pigment ink and clear heat embossed.  

Next, I cut the patterned paper with the largest die from MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die-namics die set, and adhered my square piece to it.  I then found a purple sparkly ribbon that matched the glitter paper I was going to use for my cardbase and attached the ribbon to my patterned paper.  I used foam tape to pop up the patterned paper on my cardbase for some dimension.  I first thought to make a bow with the ribbon, but then remembered I had these cute purple flowers, and it looks great!




Copic Colors used for Mouse:
  • Fur - T1, T3, T5
  • Skin - E50, E51
  • Ears, Nose, Cheeks - E93
Gift:
  • V0000, V000, V01, V04
Ribbon:
  • V12, V15, V17, V09

To finish off this card I added glitter to the ribbon on the gift and glossy accents to the mouse's cute little nose!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today! 

8 comments:

  1. I love your purple card! Great coloring and I love all the fun sparkle too! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great monochromatic card. Love the glossy accents and the glitter you used. The addition of the flower is very nice. I do love that gingham too. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet and beautiful Amy
    Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your purple card with the cute HM image and the pretty flower, Amy. Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Amy :-) the purples and sparkle are fabulous and I love the mousie image and flower too, totally gorgeous :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete