Wednesday, October 7, 2020

House Mouse Designs Dog Ride

Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I made for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #325 - Anything Goes with the option of Leaves.  I am also entering this card into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Make It Sparkle!  If you have seen any of the other cards I have made, you know that isn't a problem for me!  LOL!!


I started by die cutting the largest of the Wrapped Stitch Rectangles from Memory Box out of Copic friendly white paper.  I then stamped this adorable House Mouse Designs stamp, Dog Ride featuring Maxwell, Muzzy, and Amanda, onto the paper and colored the image with Copic markers.  I added a small sentiment from Sugar Pea Designs Sending Sentiments stamp set which I stamped in brown pigment ink and clear heat embossed for a shiny look.  This is a big and beautiful image so I didn't want the sentiment to be too large.  I wanted the stamp to shine on its own!  I just love this stamp because I love the House Mouse Designs images and we have many senior and/or special needs dogs so this is a perfect combo for me!  I then mounted my card onto chocolate glitter cardstock.  Calling it brown glitter cardstock just sounded a little boring!  




Copic colors used for Maxwell:
  • Fur - E31, E33, E35
  • Skin - E50, E51
  • Ears, Nose, Cheeks - E93
Muzzy:
  • Fur - W3, W5, W6
  • Skin - E50, E51
  • Ears, Nose, Cheeks - E93
Amanda:
  • Fur - E53, E35, E57
  • Skin - E50, E51
  • Ears, Nose, Cheeks - E93
Dog:
  • E50, E51, E53
  • Nose - N4, N6, N8
Leaves:
  • Y08, Y17, YR04, YR07
  • YR04,YR07, YR09, R05, R27, R46
Grass:
  • YG01, YG03, YG17, YG67
Rocks:
  • N1, N3, N5
Twig:
  • E11, E13, E15, E18
  • YG03, YG67
Bone:
  • E40, E41, E42

For finishing touches on this card I added glitter to the leaves and bone.  I also added glossy accents to everyone's noses and the bone as well.  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and great coloring, Amy!
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful Amy and thanks for join us at out HM and friends ch
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image. It's a great card and beautifully colored. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Amy :-) the image is adorable and your coloring is amazing!! Love the chocolate glitter cardstock and sparkly leaves :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenges
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of cute happening here, and superb colouring. So glad you joined us at House Mouse & Friends, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! Love how you colored it up too. Thanks for sharing your card with s at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your delicately colored puppy in this cute meecie card! Thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete