Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Day of the Dead Oddball Girl

 Hi everybody!  Today I am sharing a card I made for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Layer It Up.  This stamp is so cute and so much fun to color!


I started by die cutting a piece of my favorite Copic friendly white paper with the second largest Simon Says Stamp Wonky Rectangles die.  I then centered and stamped the super adorable Day of the Dead Oddball stamp by Stamping Bella, and colored her with Copic markers.  I mounted my image piece on black glitter cardstock.  I then went through some of my patterned papers to find a matching piece and die cut it with the largest die from SSS Wonky Rectangles die set.  I adhered my mounted image piece to the patterned paper and then mounted all my layers on the same black glitter cardstock I used previously.  




Copic colors used for Dress and Flowers:
  • RV10, RV13, RV14, RV25
  • V01, V12, V04, V17
  • BG11, BG23, BG13, BG49
  • YG01, YG06, YG17
Boots:
  • C1, C3, C5, C7
Hair:
  • Y00, Y21, YR12, E33
Skin:
  • E50, E51, E53
Shadows on face:
  • C00, C0, C1
Shadows on ground:
  • C0, C1, C2, C3

To finish off this card I added glitter with a glitter pen, glossy accents to the skulls, and a few color coordinating crystals.  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

No comments:

Post a Comment