Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Newton's Nook Designs Harvest Happiness

Hi everybody!  This is my second post for today.  I am sharing another card I made for Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #132 - Sketch Challenge. 


I started this card by die cutting a piece of white card stock using the stitched rectangle die from NND Frames and Flags die set.  I then used NND Pumpkin Patch stencil along with one of my favorite craft supplies, glitter paste!  The white card stock with white glitter pumpkins came out gorgeous!  I then stamped the adorable deer image from NND Harvest Tails stamp set, and some leaves from NND Autumn Newton stamp set onto Copic friendly white paper.  I colored them with Copic markers and cut them out with their coordinating dies.  

Next, I cut out two banners using a die from NND Frames and Flags die set.  I die cut one out of the autumn orange glitter card stock I used as my card base, and one out of regular white card stock so I could use it for the sentiment.  I stamped the sentiment in brown pigment ink, and clear heat embossed for a shiny look!  I then used Tea Dye and Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Inks to ink the edges of the sentiment banner.

I adhered the glitter banner with liquid glue, and the sentiment banner with thin foam squares.  I then adhered the rest of my images with regular foam tape for dimension!    





Copic colors used for Deer:
  • E31, E33, E35, E37
  • E50, E51, E53
  • Ear and Nose - R00, R11, R20
  • Cheek - E93
  • Tail - W0, W1
  • Hooves - C1, C5, C7
Pumpkins:
  • Y17, YR04, YR07, YR09
  • G21, G24, G28
Wagon:
  • R05, R27, R46, R39
  • C1, C3, C5, C7
  • E50, E51, E53
Leaves:
  • Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17
  • YR15, YR07, YR09, R27
  • R05, R27, R46, R39

To finish off this card I added few accents with a white gel pen, glitter to the leaves, and glossy accents to the deer's nose!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card!

6 comments:

  1. What glittery goodness, Amy! I love the simple design, but it really pops with that gold. Beautiful job (as always)! Thanks for playing so regularly at Inky Paws! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that glittery paper makes my heart so happy! A fabulous autumn card! So happy you join us weekly at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Thanks for playing along at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete