Monday, September 14, 2026

Inky Paws Challenge #256 - Falloween Theme Challenge Week 3

 Hi everyone!  This is Week 3 of the Inky Paws Challenge!  It is a Falloween Theme Challenge.  You have until Friday, September 25th to get your entries in and have a chance to win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs online shop!

Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge - Theme Challenge #newtonsnookdesigns #newtonsnook #nnd #inkypawschallenge #inkypaws #handmade
Halloween Postage Sampler Stamp and Die Set, Halloween Meows Paper Pad, Postage Stamp Layout Die by Newton's Nook Designs #newtonsnookdesigns #newtonsnook #nnd #inkypawschallenge #inkypaws #handmade

To start this card I picked out the paper I wanted to use for the background from the Halloween Meows Paper Pad and cut it to 5 1/4 inches x 4 inches.  I then cut a piece of black cardstock using the Postage Stamp Layout Die.

Next, I stamped out all of these cute images from the Halloween Postage Sampler.  I colored them with copic markers and cut them out using the coordinating die set.

Halloween Postage Sampler Stamp and Die Set, Halloween Meows Paper Pad, Postage Stamp Layout Die by Newton's Nook Designs #newtonsnookdesigns #newtonsnook #nnd #inkypawschallenge #inkypaws #handmade

I stamped the sentiment and postmark, both from the Halloween Postage Sampler, onto white cardstock in black pigment ink and clear heat embossed for some shine!  I cut them out with their corresponding dies from the Halloween Postage Sampler Die Set.

I assembled my card using black cardstock for the base and popped up all of the images and sentiment with foam tape for some dimension!

Halloween Postage Sampler Stamp and Die Set, Halloween Meows Paper Pad, Postage Stamp Layout Die by Newton's Nook Designs #newtonsnookdesigns #newtonsnook #nnd #inkypawschallenge #inkypaws #handmade

For finishing touches on this card I added accents with a white gel pen, a little bit of glitter, and a few sparkling sequins!  Now it's time to get your paws inky creating a project with a Falloween Theme using your Newton's Nook Designs products.  Be sure to link up to the Inky Paws Challenge!  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment