Hi everyone! A new Inky Paws Challenge starts today! It is a Sketch Challenge. You have until Friday, August 28th to get your entries in and have a chance to win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs online shop!
To start this card I picked out the papers I wanted to use for the background from the Halloween Party Paper Pad and cut them using the Card Layout 7 Die. I used the same die again to cut the frame using a piece of pink glitter cardstock from the Cheerful Brights Glitter Cardstock Assortment.
Next, I stamped this super cute image of Newton dressed up to Trick or Treat as a piece of candy corn, and a couple of extra candy corn pieces, from the Candy Corn Newton Stamp Set. I colored the images with copic markers and cut them out using the coordinating die set.
I then used the stitched fishtail banner die from the Banner Trio Die Set to cut a piece of black cardstock. I stamped the sentiment, which is from the Candy Corn Newton Stamp Set, and white heat embossed.
I assembled my card using black cardstock for the base, and popped up the images and sentiment banner with foam tape for some dimension!




No comments:
Post a Comment