Wednesday, August 30, 2023

TRHD September Release Inspiration Hop - Day 3

 Hi everyone!  Today is Day 3 of The Rabbit Hole Designs September Release Inspiration Hop and it is featuring the new Silly Pumpkins Stamp Set illustrated by Agota Pop.

Silly Pumpkins Stamp Set illustrated by Agota Pop, You've Been Framed - Layering Dies by The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc #therabbitholedesigns #trhd

I started this card by die cutting a piece of purple cardstock with the second largest die from the You've Been Framed - Layering Dies. I used the smallest die from the same set to die cut a piece of smooth white cardstock.  I then blended on Distress Oxide Inks Wilted Violet and Blueprint Sketch, and used watercolor paint from Iuile Watercolors to create a sparkling background! I splattered the background with white paint and set it aside to dry.

Next, I stamped this adorable image from the Silly Pumpkins Stamp Set, colored it with with copic markers, and fussy cut it out. 

Silly Pumpkins Stamp Set illustrated by Agota Pop, You've Been Framed - Layering Dies by The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc #therabbitholedesigns #trhd

I assembled my card, adhering the layers together, and using black cardstock for the base.  I popped up the image with foam tape for some dimension!  

Silly Pumpkins Stamp Set illustrated by Agota Pop, You've Been Framed - Layering Dies by The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc #therabbitholedesigns #trhd

For finishing touches on this card I added accents with a white gel pen and glitter to the leaves!  I hope you are enjoying the hop today!  Thank you for joining us!

 Here is the hop lineup for today:

No comments:

Post a Comment