Monday, March 27, 2023

TRHD April Release Inspiration Hop - Day 1

 Hi everyone!  Today is Day 1 of The Rabbit Hole Designs April Release Inspiration Hop and it is featuring the new and adorable I Really Dig You Stamp Set illustrated by Agota Pop.

I Really Dig You Stamp and Die Set illustrated by Agota Pop, You've Been Framed - Layering Dies by The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc #therabbitholedesigns #TRHD

I started this card by die cutting two pieces of smooth white cardstock using the two smallest dies from the You've Been Framed Layering Die Set.  I then stamped out the images of the small tools in light gray ink from the I Really Dig You Stamp Set in a random pattern on the smallest piece of cardstock to create a light colored background.

Next, I stamped out the potted plants from the I Really Dig You Stamp Set, colored them with copic markers, and cut them out using the coordinating die set.

I Really Dig You Stamp and Die Set illustrated by Agota Pop, You've Been Framed - Layering Dies by The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc #therabbitholedesigns #TRHD

I cut out a gray sentiment banner using the banner dies from the You've Been Framed Layering Die Set.  I stamped the sentiment, which is from the I Really Dig You Stamp Set, and white heat embossed.

I assembled my card using gray cardstock for the base, and popped up the images and sentiment banner with foam tape for some dimension!

I Really Dig You Stamp and Die Set illustrated by Agota Pop, You've Been Framed - Layering Dies by The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc #therabbitholedesigns #TRHD

For finishing touches on this card I added some glitter and glossy accents.  I hope you are enjoying the hop today!  Thank you for joining us!

Here is the hop lineup for today:

 Essie 
Amy 

**GIVEAWAYS**

To celebrate the April 2023 release, The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away two savings vouchers; one to a lucky Instagram follower and one to a lucky Facebook Fan Page follower. The winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on the Instagram post, and tagging friends, and also from commenting on the Fan Page post. So make sure to head on over to Instagram and the Fanpage, look for the giveaway post. Must comment by 11:59 pm PST 3-30-2023 


and look for the post at
 

Winners will be contacted via DM for the Instagram winner and announced in the Facebook Fan Page for the Fan Page follower winner on 3-31-2023 

To celebrate the April 2023 release, all orders over $25 before taxes and shipping will receive a sample shaker sheet, while supplies last. Any purchase of shaker sheets will receive an exclusive Black Tie shaker blend, while supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment