Sunday, April 24, 2022

Bunny Mac

 Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I created using the adorable Bunny Mac Stamp Set and Clouds in my Coffee Stencil by The Rabbit Hole Designs!

Bunny Mac Stamp and Die Set, Clouds in my Coffee Stencil by The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc #therabbitholedesigns

To start this card I die cut a piece of smooth white cardstock and used the Clouds in my Coffee Stencil with Distress Oxide Inks Antique Linen, Kitsch Flamingo, and Shaded Lilac to create a colorful background!  I then splattered the background with watercolor paint and set it aside to dry.

I stamped out the super cute Bunny Mac image, illustrated by Tatsiana Zayats, colored it with Copic markers, and cut it out using the coordinating die set.

Bunny Mac Stamp and Die Set, Clouds in my Coffee Stencil by The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc #therabbitholedesigns

Next, I die cut a pink banner on which I stamped the sentiment, which is from the Bunny Mac Stamp Set, and white heat embossed.

I assembled my card using pink cardstock for the base.  I used foam tape to pop up the image and sentiment banner for some dimension!

Bunny Mac Stamp and Die Set, Clouds in my Coffee Stencil by The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc #therabbitholedesigns

For finishing touches on this card I added glossy accents to the bunny's nose and a few sparkling sequins!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card and fabulous background! Thank you so much for visiting & commenting on my blog post.
    Janis
    Blog, Pause Dream Enjoy
    Owner & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges, Anything Goes
    Design Team, Let’s Craft & Create
    Design Team, Christmas Crafts All Year Round

    ReplyDelete