Thursday, March 3, 2022

My Sweet Friend

 Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I created using the new Spring Kitty Stamp, and Friend - Scripty Stamp and Die Sets by The Rabbit Hole Designs!

Spring Kitty Stamp Set, Friend - Scripty Stamp Set, Friend - Scripty Word with Shadow Layer Dies by The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc #therabbitholedesigns #trhd

To start this card I cut a teal cardbase to A2 size.  I then die cut a piece of white cardstock on which I stamped the gorgeous new Spring Kitty Stamp, and colored it with Copic markers.  

Spring Kitty Stamp Set, Friend - Scripty Stamp Set, Friend - Scripty Word with Shadow Layer Dies by The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc #therabbitholedesigns #trhd

Next, I stamped "My Sweet" from the Friend - Scripty Stamp Set directly onto my card.  I die cut a piece of teal cardstock three times using the Friend - Scripty Word Die, gluing the words together to create dimension on my card!

Spring Kitty Stamp Set, Friend - Scripty Stamp Set, Friend - Scripty Word with Shadow Layer Dies by The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc #therabbitholedesigns #trhd

For finishing touches on this card I added accents with a white gel pen, and silver glitter Stickles!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

No comments:

Post a Comment