Sunday, February 6, 2022

Colorful Friend Card

 Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I created using the new Friend - Scripty Word with Shadow Layer Dies by The Rabbit Hole Designs!

Garden Trellis Stencil, Friend - Scripty Word with Shadow Layer Dies by The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc #therabbitholedesigns #trhd

For this card I used the Garden Trellis Stencil with Distress Oxide Inks Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, and Mermaid Lagoon to create a bright and colorful background!  I then splattered the ink blended background with some silver watercolor paint.

Next, I die cut the word "Friend" with the Friend - Scripty Word with Shadow Layer Dies, using purple cardstock for the shadow.

I assembled my card using purple cardstock for the base, and foam tape to pop up the sentiment for some dimension!

Garden Trellis Stencil, Friend - Scripty Word with Shadow Layer Dies by The Rabbit Hole Designs #therabbitholedesignsllc #therabbitholedesigns #trhd

For finishing touches on this card I added a few sparkling sequins!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

No comments:

Post a Comment