Sunday, January 2, 2022

You Were Born to Sparkle!

 Hi everyone!  I am so excited to announce that I will be joining The Rabbit Hole Designs as a Social Media Ambassador!  

Harley - Merbunny, You - Scripty Stamp Set, You - Scripty Word with Shadow Layer Dies, Corner Mandala Stencil by The Rabbit Hole Designs

For this card I used the Corner Mandala Stencil with Distress Oxide Inks Salvaged Patina, Tumbled Glass, and Salty Ocean to create a background. 

I stamped the super cute Harley - Merbunny Stamp, colored it with Copic markers, and cut it out with the coordinating die.  

Next, I die cut the word "You" with the You - Scripty Word with Shadow Layer Dies.  I then die cut a black cardstock banner and white heat embossed a sentiment from the You - Scripty Stamp Set

I assembled my card using blue glitter cardstock for the base.  I used foam tape to pop up the sentiments and Harley - Merbunny for some dimension!

Harley - Merbunny, You - Scripty Stamp Set, You - Scripty Word with Shadow Layer Dies, Corner Mandala Stencil by The Rabbit Hole Designs

For finishing touches on this card I added white gel pen accents and a few sparkling sequins!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

No comments:

Post a Comment