Thursday, July 15, 2021

House Mouse Masked Maxwell

 Hi eveybody!  Today I am sharing an easel card I created for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #344 - Anything Goes with the option of Easel Card.  Even though we are hopefully through the worst of this pandemic, the Masked Maxwell stamp is still super cute to use on a Get Well Card!


I started this card by die cutting a stitched circle from Copic friendly white paper, and a pink scalloped circle using Newton's Nook Designs Circle Frames die set.  I stamped this adorable image of Maxwell wearing his mask, colored him with Copic markers, and adhered my colored piece to the pink scalloped circle.  

Next, I used the scalloped circle die to die cut a card, and the patterned paper.  I adhered the patterned paper to the inside of the card, and folded the top of my card in half, creating the easel, adhering Maxwell to just the bottom portion.  

I then die cut a banner using the stitched fishtail banner die from Newton's Nook Designs Banner Trio die set.  I stamped my sentiment in matching pink, and inked the edges of the banner as well.  I popped up the banner with foam tape so it would hold up my easel!


  Copic colors used on Maxwell:
  • Fur - E31, E33, E35
  • Skin - E50, E51
  • Ears and Cheeks - E93
Mask:
  • YG01, YG06, YG09
  • RV10, RV21, RV13
Shadows:
  • N0, N1, N2, N3

To finish off this card I added glitter to the pink circles on Maxwell's mask, and pink sparkle dots!  Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my card today!

5 comments:

  1. Great easel card. Love your beautiful coloring and the lovely paper. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet mousey image nice take on the easel option theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall. good luck.

    Smiles Christine DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Amy :-) I love these little masked mice and the circle easel design and colors are gorgeous :-)
    I think this pandemic has a way to go yet, but hopefully with the vaccines, people won't be dying in their 1000's! I do think masks are here to stay, especially in crowds ,,,,


    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete